Look out for walking events here.
Check out our 1st and award winning walking leaflet HERE. Check out our new walking leaflets below...
Walk One - Halkyns Four Peaks
Walk Two - Woods, Buffalo and Hill Forts
Walk Three - Limekilns and Quarries
First Walk Leaflet developed & produced by the Ramblers' Association, Countryside Council for Wales, Walkabout Flintshire and the Blue Bell Inn, Halkyn.
We host FREE led walks organised by Walkabout Flintshire every week:
- 7pm every Wednesday evening April to Sept, 3 to 4 miles of leisurely walking taking in the sunset.
- 2pm every Thursday, 3 to 4 miles of leisurely walking.
- 10:30am every Saturday, two walks, 3 to 4 miles of leisurely walking or 4 to 5 miles of brisk walking
- 10:30am every 3rd Saturday in the month, 6-7 miles brisk walking
- 1pm on the 1st Saturday of the month we've got Nordic Walking
- 11am on the 1st Sunday of the month April to Sept, we've got some history walks.
You'll need appropriate footware and clothing for the weather and to be prepared for a great time, lovely chat and good company, finishing off at the Blue Bell Inn for refreshment and a warm by the fire. We've some good links to walking equipment suppliers here and some others to those that organise walks here. Check out the Weather, Traffic and How to Find Us or Contact/Find Us if you do decide to visit and we'll work out a route from you to us! Please follow the countryside code.
All are welcome to enjoy our range of cask ales and real ciders and we hope you have fun and join in. Add an account (we don't like spam either so we'll keep your email details safe and in confidence) to submit comments, web links or your own joke or news items and events, or pop down to the Blue Bell Inn, Halkyn to share them, enjoy great company and have a good time.