( 36 Articles )
The latest news from the Blue Bell Inn, Halkyn.
( 15 Articles )
Check out our jazz
music links along with our regular music every week.
We've music on most Thursdays covering folk, rhythm & blues, country and oldies.
Fridays is our regular singalong with Roger Hampson
Jazz arrives in trad form every Sunday afternoon with Mad Ed's Hot Five and on two Saturdays a month we've a more contemporary and Latin feel.
( 10 Articles )
Look out for walking events here. Check out our award winning walking leaflets: Walk One - Halkyns Four Peaks, Walk Two - Woods, Buffalo and Hill Forts, Walk Three - Limekilns and Quarries
You'll need appropriate footwear and clothing for the weather and to be prepared for a great time, lovely chat and good company, finishing off at the Blue Bell Inn for refreshment and a warm by the fire. We've some good links to walking equipment suppliers here and some others to those that organise walks here. Check out the Weather, Traffic and How to Find Us or Contact/Find Us if you do decide to visit and we'll work out a route from you to us! Please follow the countryside code.
We host FREE led walks organised by Walkabout Flintshire every week:
- 7pm every Wednesday evening April to Sept, 3 to 4 miles of leisurely walking taking in the sunset.
- 2pm every Thursday, 3 to 4 miles of leisurely walking.
- 10:30am every Saturday, two walks, 3 to 4 miles of leisurely walking or 4 to 5 miles of brisk walking
- 10:30am every 3rd Saturday in the month, 6-7 miles brisk walking
- 1pm on the 1st Saturday of the month we've got Nordic Walking
- 11am on the 1st Sunday of the month April to Sept, we've got some history walks.
( 88 Articles )
The ho ho, ha ha, he he, area!
Add an account to submit comments, web links or your own joke or news items and events.
Do send some good clean jokes in to us and let us know who they should be attibuted to if you know.